Today is Sunday December 08, 2013
KTBB AM600/ESPN 92.1FM Tyler, Texas
LIVE AUDIO - Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the first step of the KTBB Live Audio Streaming Subscription Process. Please read and agree to the terms below to proceed.
Please note that due to
copyright limitations and/or contractual agreements some sporting events are not able to be streamed. During that time alternate content will be provided.
If you are already subscribed you may log in above. NOTE: One subscription will entitle you to listen to either KTBB or KDOK live programming. You do not
need to purchase another subscription to add either station's live audio streaming to your existing account.
- 1. Delivery of the programming of radio station KTBB, Tyler, Texas ("KTBB") via audio streaming over the internet is
for the benefit of persons who live or regularly work in Smith, Gregg and/or Cherokee Counties in Texas. These three counties comprise the
Tyler-Longview Metropolitan Survey Area as defined by ARBITRON Ratings. To establish such residency, the subscriber must
submit as a form of payment a MasterCard, VISA or American Express credit card with a billing zip code that is located within one of the
these three counties. Click HERE for a list of qualifying zip codes.
- 2. Delivery of KTBB's programming via the internet is expressly for the purpose of augmenting the listener's ability
to receive KTBB within the market it is licensed to serve by the Federal Communications Commission ("FCC"). An example of such augmentation
is the delivery of KTBB's audio into steel and glass office buildings, many of which severely limit the usable reception of standard
broadcast AM radio. Delivery of KTBB's programming via the internet is expressly not intended as a means of expanding KTBB's reach beyond
its FCC-licensed market and the use of such service toward that unintended end constitutes a breach of the terms and conditions under which
such service is provided.
- 3. The one-time subscription fee is based on your choice of donation amount; $.99, $5.00, $10, $25 and $50. All of
the subscription fee will be donated in the subscriber's name to the Boys & Girls Clubs of East Texas.
- 4. Within 30 days of the initial subscription, KTBB will refund all of the subscription fee upon request by the
subscriber. Following 30 days, KTBB will make the charitable donation as designated by the subscriber and the fee will become
- 5. All rights to the programs and/or intellectual property broadcast via the internet by KTBB are retained by Gleiser
Communications, LLC, licensee of KTBB and/or the networks and syndicators of the respective programs and/or intellectual property. The
programs provided by KTBB on the internet are limited to private, non-commercial use by individuals who have established residency in the
Tyler-Longview ARBITRON MSA as set forth in paragraph (1.) above. No part of KTBB's programming or the programming provided by a network or
syndicator to KTBB may be recorded or stored via any means for any current or future use. Use of such programs is limited to the
contemporaneous listening by the subscriber to such programming in real time as it is played over the internet.
- 6. Subscriptions are non-transferable. Only the subscriber may make use of KTBB's internet streaming service.
Subscribers may only be logged on from one computer at a time. If repeated attempts to access multiple audio streams using the same user
name and password are detected, such attempts will be construed as a deliberate breach of the terms and conditions of this service and the
offending subscriber will have his/her subscription terminated without refund.
- 7. Other than a refund upon request within 30 days of the initial subscription, no warranty of any kind is either
expressed or implied. The subscriber is solely responsible for obtaining and installing the software necessary to utilize the service
- Click HERE for a list of Frequently Asked Questions about KTBB's internet audio
To the top ...