- Texas Overnights w/Charley Jones – The caller-driven program is an open forum for listeners to discuss the day’s local news, national controversies, or whatever’s on their minds! Texas Overnight with Charley Jones is a major source for information, focusing on conversation rather than contradiction.
- The Wall Street Journal: This Morning – The Wall Street Journal’s exciting new one hour radio program brings the Journals insightful, informative and imaginative way of covering business and financial news, as well as the business of life to your early mornings. It gives you the opportunity to preview the the top stories of the day …before the the day begins! Visit the Wall Street Journal: This Morning website.
The Morning News – Thousands of East Texans start their mornings with Mike Edwards and the Morning News. Mike delivers all the information you’ll need to get rolling in the mornings, with Garth Maier handling news, Kerri Compton with traffic, Dr. Bob Peters and the weather and Ted Sorrells with sports.
Podcasts and mp3 files available
- Laura Ingraham – Laura Ingraham is the most popular female radio host in the United States. The show is a three-hour rollicking odyssey through the worlds of politics, Hollywood and the media, with Laura’s unique brand of analysis lighting the trail. Her regular guests include everyone from Nobel Peace Prize winner Henry Kissinger to Saturday Night Live’s Darrell Hammond. Visit the Laura Ingraham website.
- Clark Howard – Clark Howard is a consumer advocate with a nationally syndicated talk show designed to help you spend less, save more and avoid getting ripped off. Visit the Clark Howard website.
- Dave Ramsey – Dave Ramsey offers life-changing financial advice as host of the nationally syndicated radio program, The Dave Ramsey Show, heard by nearly 4 million listeners each week on more than 400 radio stations throughout the United States. Visit the Dave Ramsey website.
- Sportstalk – East Texas’s longest running sports show, SportsTalk has been bringing listeners into the game for ten years. Sportstalk has broadcast from Super Bowls, Cowboy Camps, Texas Rangers games, and many other national and local sporting events. Podcasts and mp3 files available
- Wall Street Journal – Daily Wrap – The Daily Wrap is talk radio from one of the most-respected brands in media, The Wall Street Journal. Host Michael Castner covers the buzz topics in breaking news, politics, tech, sports, entertainment and more with energy and a positive outlook. He’s joined by leading newsmakers, opinion leaders, and more than 2,000 reporters and editors from The Wall Street Journal.
- The Joy Browne Show – Dr. Joy Browne is America’s favorite radio psychologist. Her advice is clever, practical, direct and creative. Joy is able to elicit the most intimate details of the lives of her callers, who consider her their advisor, friend and confidant. Visit the Dr. Joy Browne website.