Fire Destroys Smith County Home

Posted/updated on: November 4, 2012 at 5:24 am   Print This Print This

CHAPEL HILL — A Chapel Hill family is left homeless following a fire at its mobile home. KETK reports it happened just after 1:00 Friday afternoon on the 15000 block of Shady Creek Road. Officials with the Smith County Fire Marshal’s office say a person living next door called 9-1-1. Reporters were told the fire started in the water heater. The home is destroyed. No one was home at the time of the fire. The Red Cross is helping the family.


Listen Live!

KTBB AM600 - Listen Now

On now:

ESPN 92.1FM - Listen Now

On now:

Video On Demand:
Top Stories