Tyler Couple Killed by Carbon Monoxide

Posted/updated on: December 20, 2012 at 2:29 am

TYLER Tyler Police say a man and a woman have been found dead inside a house at 1200 North Albertson Avenue. They are identified as Cynthia Pettigrew, 50 and Johnathan Lydia, whose 49th birthday would have been Tuesday. Police believe carbon monoxide poisoning from an electric generator operating indoors in the deaths of the couple, whose bodies were found in their home.

A Tyler police statement says police were called to the couple’s home about 3 p.m. Tuesday after a family member found their bodies. Police found the gasoline-powered generator had been operating inside the home. Sgt. Paul Robeson says an autopsy has been ordered.

The couple were found by family members who went to check on them, since they had not been heard from in a couple of days.

Find an Advertiser

Support the folks that support us!
List of Current Advertisers!


Listen Live!

KTBB - Listen Now

On now:

ESPN 92.1FM - Listen Now

On now: