Today is Monday June 27, 2016
logo graphic
logo graphic
listen live graphic
Advertisement
Advertisement

Two Displaced Following Apparent Space Heater Fire

Posted/updated on: December 20, 2012 at 12:14 pm

TYLER A northeast Tyler home is considered to be a total loss following a fire. . Emergency crews were called to 2118 Lyndon Avenue just before 10:30 yesterday morning. KETK reports firefighters were able to quickly put out the blaze, but fire officials say there was heavy fire and smoke damage throughout the house. Authorities believe the fire was sparked by a space heater placed too close to curtains in the living room. No injuries were reported in the incident, but two people are now without a home. Red Cross was notified to assist the occupants, who were at home at the time of the fire, but were not injured.


Two Displaced Following Apparent Space Heater Fire

Posted/updated on: December 20, 2012 at 12:14 pm

TYLER A northeast Tyler home is considered to be a total loss following a fire. . Emergency crews were called to 2118 Lyndon Avenue just before 10:30 yesterday morning. KETK reports firefighters were able to quickly put out the blaze, but fire officials say there was heavy fire and smoke damage throughout the house. Authorities believe the fire was sparked by a space heater placed too close to curtains in the living room. No injuries were reported in the incident, but two people are now without a home. Red Cross was notified to assist the occupants, who were at home at the time of the fire, but were not injured.


Advertisement Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement Advertisement