Four Displaced in Longview Fire

Posted/updated on: January 12, 2014 at 8:23 am

Print This Print This


thumb_fire-dept-longviewLONGVIEW Fire officials say a Thursday night blaze has displaced four in Longview. Around 10:31 p.m., the Longview Fire Department responded to a structure fire at 3507 Gene Drive. KETK reports the flames affected both sides of the duplex. No injuries were reported. The cause was a cooking-grease fire which caused approximately $75,000 in damage. The Red Cross was contacted to assist the residents.

Print This Print This

Find an Advertiser

Support the folks that support us!
List of Current Advertisers!

Search

Listen Live!

KTBB - Listen Now

On now:

ESPN 92.1FM - Listen Now

On now: