How can I correct a news story?

Posted/updated on: February 17, 2014 at 10:46 am

Print This Print This

I saw a news story on your site that contained incorrect information, who do I contact about that?


Please either call our offices (903)-593-2519 and ask for the news dept, use the Contact Us Page or you can send an e-mail directly to We will take your information, investigate and make corrections if needed.

Print This Print This

Find an Advertiser

Support the folks that support us!
List of Current Advertisers!


Listen Live!

KTBB - Listen Now

On now:

ESPN 92.1FM - Listen Now

On now: