Today is Tuesday May 22, 2018
go to ktbb homepage
go to ktbb mobile homepage
listen to our live streams
Advertisement
Advertisement

Tyler Man Dies After Being Severely Burned

Posted/updated on: February 9, 2018 at 2:50 pm
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

TYLER – A Tyler man, severely burned when his clothing caught fire, has died. Family members of Otis Brown, 90, tell KETK, he died at in the burn unit at Parkland Hospital in Dallas. He was burned around 4:00 Wednesday afternoon at a home on North Border Avenue. Police say Brown was standing too close to a space heater when the trench coat he was wearing caught fire. He then started running through the house and into the yard where a neighbor saw him and called for help. He suffered 2nd and 3rd degree burns over half of his body.


Advertisement Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement Advertisement