search the site
When I was a young man trying to break in to the radio business, one of the biggest radio stations in the country was Dallas's KLIF 1190 AM.
The station was owned by broadcasting pioneer Gordon McLendon. McLendon was known for his sharply-written editorials. Those editorials were, however, a one-way street. There was no practical way for the listener to respond.
But that is no longer the case. With the the advent of the Internet, lectures have turned into dialogues.
That's my hope for this website. I say what's on my mind. You respond by saying what's on yours.
That's why we call it You Tell Me.
- pk on “Phony scandal” or real cover-up?
- Linda E. Montrose on On KFXK FOX51: Ben Franklin on wealth and poverty.
- Buddy Saunders on On KFXK FOX51: Ben Franklin on wealth and poverty.
- Michael Gauthier on A glimpse of our health care future courtesy of the VA.
- R. Eagleman on The allegorical VA.