search the site
Subscribe to Posts
When I was a young man trying to break in to the radio business, one of the biggest radio stations in the country was Dallas's KLIF 1190 AM.
The station was owned by broadcasting pioneer Gordon McLendon. McLendon was known for his sharply-written editorials. Those editorials were, however, a one-way street. There was no practical way for the listener to respond.
But that is no longer the case. With the the advent of the Internet, lectures have turned into dialogues.
That's my hope for this website. I say what's on my mind. You respond by saying what's on yours.
That's why we call it You Tell Me.
- Linda E. Montrose on The Dow is not the economy.
- Chris Moore on The truth (finally) catches up with college football.
- Perry Moore on The truth (finally) catches up with college football.
- Trace on The vanishing margin of safety.
- bearzilla on The truth (finally) catches up with college football.