FORT WORTH – A Longview man’s death in Fort Worth in March is being ruled an accident. Ryan White, 25, was found in a Beach Street field near a homeless camp. At the time, investigators said that there were some signs of trauma to his body. He appeared to have been beaten. But the Fort Worth Star Telegram reports White died of a drug overdose in a hypothermic environment. The high temperature in Fort Worth that day was 40 degrees and the low was 25. According to the medical examiner’s report, White had a mixture of methamphetamine, cocaine and heroin in his system.