Today is Thursday October 19, 2017
go to ktbb homepage
go to ktbb mobile homepage
listen to our live streams
Advertisement
Advertisement

Woman Injured In Tyler House Fire

Posted/updated on: January 10, 2013 at 11:17 am
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

chilton street fireTYLER A woman has been hospitalized after her house caught on fire. It happened Tuesday night just after 10:00 along the 1600 block of Chilton Avenue. According to KETK, flames are said to have started in a bedroom. The first floor of the two story home was destroyed. One woman was burned and taken to a local hospital.


Advertisement Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement Advertisement